Thursday, September 25, 2014

Opinion: not a post, just a honest thought

(I've been so busy these days, and practically don't have any idea to write anything so maybe this is basically what is inside my mind now, which keep bother me recently) 

It’s pretty annoying when suddenly your inspiration popped up inside your head but you are not in the right situation to write what is inside your thoughts, well I have been experience that. Not once or two but almost all the times and it’s really upsetting me that those brilliant ideas went fly away with the wind….

Busy with other things that I should do at that time is my excuse toward this problem, working, study, or I’m on my way going somewhere…writing a little note maybe help but when most of the time I always busy on the way riding my motorcycle or busy helping the kids making their art and craft at workplace, writing notes is not really helping at all.

Moreover, I’m pretty unorganized with my belongings and I keep forgetting where did I put what is mine also adding another point regarding this matter. People around me always said that if you want to reach something that you love the most you need to keep practicing over and over don’t give up on your dream.
I do love a lot of things! Writing, dancing are two things that I love the most yet unfortunately and sadly I really lack of those skills, even though I really like these activities the most and I’m enjoying the most when I finished doing these things, I also feel pretty bad to myself since I need to struggle so much doing things that I love yet I can’t even really improve it.

I feel bad to even myself that I always gave up on what I like, to do another things…..
People are growing up, everyone does. And when you growing up and getting older and much more mature and wiser you will realize how you need to live in reality rather than keep dreaming and living in those dream that perhaps only a vague dream. You start to change your mind about anything about how you should live in this world how getting a stable job so you will have a stable income, relationships that you should care about with everyone because later you might need their help too in other occasions.

I’m in my 20 right now and I’m worried the most about that problem, it can help but soon of course I need to be one like that, or else other people will judge me that I’m not living myself well, unemployed when you graduated from your college it would be a nightmare to everyone isn’t it?
But really, I can’t really decide what I actually I want to be later, what will I become later when I graduated, what kind of job that I want to the most so I will do it happily.

Finding job is easy really easy I guess, you don’t have to get same job as your major in college you can work anywhere you want as long you have determination to learn something and work hard. I do have determination to learn everything and try anything in front of me, yet I can’t found the job that I like the most. I did enjoy my job but sometimes I feel rather sad about the thought that this is not what I really want…..
I really want to live my life to the fullest and try everything in front of me struggles and anything, I don’t want to get stuck in one place only and become dumb, some people might said rather than I’m a kind of people who love to do much things they maybe judge me as people who get bored so easily with one particular thing and changing her mind so much.

I don’t really care what people say thought, even it somehow really hurting my pride….I promises my dad to give me 2 years before I graduates to do things that I like the most, before I really need to get a stable job for myself and I very thankful that my dad say yes to my wish.
So now I think my work will be so much harder right now, because I need to start from the bottom now to everything that I loves.

Every decision that we’ve been choose always have a risks, those risks are the things that almost everyone trying to avoid…

But, what’s the fun in life anyway without problems & struggles isn’t it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment