Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year, Fresh Cream cake & Rainy Fireworks

Technically Happy 1st January 2015.
I’m sure everyone have their own exciting experience about how you spent your New Year’s eve, honestly for that day I don’t really have any particular appointment or plan about how I will spend my New Year’s eve with -
So I was roughly decide to just go to work with my sister at Kids Center for that night, but apparently things turn different (I mean, I change my mind in a zap) after Firda chat me via our line group. Very fortunately both of us are so hopeless about how we will spend the night, and both of us don’t really like the idea of going out in New Year’s eve, we will very likely stuck in a massive traffic jam for hours and get drenched by rain. (That’s no no no)  I don’t want to suffer myself hahaha

Then yeap ! slumber party is on ! hahaha it’s more like a date since it only two of us, but who cares la, I was really restless that time and I really don’t give any damn care about my appearance nor my image, so spending a night with Firda sounds like a very good idea.

We were roaming around supermarket for a good 3 hours only to thinking hard about what should we get for night snacking before 12 AM. Thanks to a brilliant sparks of idea from my head I was came out with the idea of ‘making your own fresh cream cake’ thanks a lot to Choo Sarang and the Song triplets whom brainwashed me that sseng-cream cake is the most yummiest cake in the world and you gonna die in regret if you not try it when you still alive on earth.

So we got a frozen cube of ready - sponge cheese cake , a bottle of whipping cream (It’s actually supposed to be a fresh cream liquid and we need to whisk it, but we aint have a time for that yo! So whipping cream will do!), we got a quite hard time looking for strawberries yet we ended up with using red grapes instead ( as long it’s still edible, we don’t really mind) , a bottle of beer and a carton of orange juice (hellaw 20 years old lady with baby taste bud)  and takoyaki !!!

I don’t really need to explain about how we make the cake, since you know… you only need to put there put here and add this and that, but that kind of easy job is giving us a hard time while Firda is a type who (how we can decorate the cake so it will look pretty) and I’m a kind of person who (I don’t care about anything as long I get the cream in every layer of the cake) and tadaaa~ you can see our mess signature !

We don’t really do much things, except laying on bed and watching two movies in a row starring Jongsuk and Haneul, oh my~ we was like “awwww-ing” for more than hundredth time during the movies lol. OH right and fireworks, right on midnight we both climb up to the rooftop and enjoying the fireworks scenery, can’t really take any picture since it was raining hard and so windy (we practically freezing that time).

Anyway, it’s a new year! 2015! Not asking for anything big or dreamy, I just hoping for strength and endurance to live in this world J

Happy new year! for everyone J let’s the good mood that you carry on during the new year’s eve, last long for every day of this year <3 xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment