Sunday, March 30, 2014

Learn how to: Ddeukbokki + Chapagetti = Ddeukgetti ???


Hello , this is my first post in this blog <3
So I really don't know what to post :p

So yesterday I went to Papaya (it's a kind of gourmet market near Sanur area) with Ening onnie and her best friend to buy some stuffs for our "Nyepi Day" stock , lol although it only one day but the urge to snacking must be so huge hahaha, 
So yeah, for short onnie takes me there since she said Papaya sell instant Ddeukbokki and other random import snacks which I will be really love it. Yeah ! onnie is right !! that place is almost half heaven for me, is really nice yo~ from onigiri, fresh sushi, durian pancake (not like i really into durian stuff) and etc and etc.I bought a nice package of instant Ddeukbokki, the instant Ddeukbokki come out really nice and well packed with 9 pieces of long thin ddeuk and the gochujang sauce, they even put the "how to cook" sticker on it. Woohoo, it's make the cooking will be so much easier kkkkk~ 


I see lots in drama that people putting ramyeon and hard boiled egg on their ddeukbokki, so I kinda like planning to make that kind of cook too. Everything is going well except the fact that I bought an instant chapagetti (Ramyeon style Spaghetti)  instead of normal spicy ramyeon. My experiment went far away from what I expected, the flavor is like somehow sweet? sour?spicy/? I don't even have any words to describe the taste, well but basically the taste is so so la~~~
Thanks to onnie Ening already explaining to me very well how to cook yummy Ddeukbokki <3 


1. The ddeuk are very hard since so I let them sit in normal water for a while 

2. Here's the package 


 3. Oh and the instant chapagetti :) (if you never trying this before, I recommend you to try it, since it's so yummmeeeh) 

 4. Boil everything together for 5 minutes , bogeul bogeul ~~~ 

 4. and put every seasonings insideeeeee~ 

 5. Leo said spring onion is good for your body, so yeah don't forget to added some spring onion sprinkles

 6. Put everything inside and stir it 

 7. Almost done yo !~ , just wait for few seconds or simply put a half spoon of Maizena flour to thicken the sauce :) (I love thick sauce!!! <3) 

 8. Let's dig in Babyyyyyyy ~~~~~~ 



I'm not the type of a good cook, just the type of "put-everything-inside-the bowl-and let's see what happen" type of cook


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment