Saturday, May 3, 2014

Make Up: BB Cream review



Hello, I think it’s been a long time since the last time I update something in this blog.
Today I will do a little bit review about my newest BB cream that I use recently.

Well, I’m not some short of beauty blogger or makeup artist or whatever you called it. Especially my makeup kit are not that expensive, I mean, I only use the average one because I don’t really putting on heavy makeup every day or full makeup, since I’m working as hotel staff. That would be so silly if I’m putting full makeup with my thick eyeliner or red lips in my uniform.
 
So yeah, my every day makeup usually consist of thin layer of bb cream some powder , lip tint and eyebrow pencil, voila~ that’s all. Unfortunately it will be completely gone by my sweat around 12pm and I don’t even bother to retouch my makeup back. Hahahaha



Then back to the topic, I think I changed my bb cream for four times already since first. So I use Snail BB cream first it’s imported from Korea and I don’t really like the texture because it’s very matte and so oily base which is make me difficult to apply it on my skin if I’m in hurry since I need to brush it off slowly to make it all even, but I do love the tone it’s really suited my skin tone as well.


Second BB cream that I use is from Maybelline. I super love this product the Ivory color and not so matte texture and not oily base. Maybelline is more water base so it’s very easily for me to apply it with my bare hand the problem is this BB cream absorb dirt and all dirt particle on air, so yeah can you imagine by the end of the day after I going out all day outdoor, my face will turn color into greyish (well not really greyish, but yeah) It’s really annoying and disgusting every time I remove my make up with the makeup remover liquid with cotton ball, I will at least need 6 or 7 cotton balls to make sure that I really remove all my makeup.

My favorite is the third one from Garnier, it’s actually cost very cheap and I think this is the cheapest BB cream product among others. It’s about 18K or 20K and you will get a small tube of this BB cream, same like Maybelline, this BB cream is also water based and not so oily which make me easy to apply it on my bare hand without pad and it’s also work perfectly great as a blusher /? (how you call the red thing that you apply on your upper cheeks?) you only need to mixed it up with rose lip tint a bit and voila ! oh it’s work perfectly nice to as lip concealer. So multifunction so I love this product the most I guess !hahaha


The latest one that I just bought recently is BB cream from Silky girl. The product is about 50K and the cover said it’s SPF 30 so I’m really happy that it will protect my skin when I’m working outdoor every day. Unfortunately they don’t have any dark tone so darkest tone is radiant which is one level brighten than my skin tone (and I also turning more tanned these days) so it’s really ugly if I putting on this BB cream too much on my face, an even this BB cream is water base too it’s have an oily texture which I don’t like it and it make my face too shiny, the problem here is if I apply this too much I will look like a clown and I only put a thin layer of it on my face I definitely look like a granola bar (I don’t have a very good clear skin due my skin sensitivity) It’s not well coverage mine, even the BB cream contain vitamin E in it. So yeah since I just using it for few days I think it will better if I just use it for now. But I will back to my Garnier BB cream after this muahahahaha. 



Well if you have a very dry skin I recommended you to use the oil base with liquid texture one and Garnier is good, and if you have a normal skin, I think everything is good, but it will be great if you use the matte texture one so your makeup will last long.

Thankyou<3

No comments:

Post a Comment