Saturday, May 3, 2014

Opinion: Being mature



I just don’t understand why some people can be very blunt and stupid and not even understand the situation.
But called themselves as a mature one, I remember the quotes that says “Maturity doesn’t define by age” it’s really right and does make sense. I do encounter with lots of people who act like this, (is not like I define my own self as the mature one too, but at least yeah I try to be the one instead of keep bragging that I’m a mature person)



(Anyway, it’s just my personal opinion so don’t take it too personally :p)


Just because you are more knowledgeable or read lots of heavy books doesn’t mean you are mature, just because you can speak well in public and grab people attention doesn’t mean you are mature too, or in some case people tend to decide that they are mature already when they knew how to date someone. I guess the definition about how being mature is slightly changed hahaha.

In my opinion being mature is how you can put aside your personal feeling when you’re on public or at least just put your personal feeling as your least consideration. It doesn’t really necessary to showing people weather you’re mad, sad, angry or disappointed instead or some people call it as professionalism, simply say that just don’t let your negative emotions come in the way. Because not every people might have same mindset as you or she/he will understand about what are you feeling (every people have their own problem, duh ! ).

I’ve been trying  to brush of those personal feeling when I’m in public or at least try to not showing it to obviously, I’ve always think that other people doesn’t even bother to asking or concern about mine, so yeah I’ve usually just bottled it up and sharing it sometimes to my close friends to the point like I feel it’s enough. To be honest it’s not always so successful, I’m basically have a temperamental personality anyway  

Well, I think maturity as how you behave when you encounter with a problem.If you are already feel depressed only with one small problem how come you can facing with the bigger problem in your life later? Just remember how hard the problem that you encounter right now, it will pass somehow. Smile, that’s the key, relax and don’t panic. It’s not like I never stressful about the problem that encounter me too, but yeah just remember God will not let you suffer alone.


Thank you, Goodnight <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment